Anne Clark (born 14 May 1960 in London), is an excellent poet and songwriter. Her first album, The Sitting Room, was released in 1982, and she has released over a dozen albums since then.
Her experimental music occupies a region bounded roughly by electronic, dance (techno applies on occasion) and possibly avant garde genres, with varying hard as well as romantic and orchestral styles.
Clark is mainly a spoken word artist. Many of her lyrics deal critically with the imperfections of humanity, everyday life, and politics. Especially in her early works she has created a gloomy, melancholy kind of atmosphere.
This wonderfull album includes some of her best songs remixed by famous names of electronic music like Sven Vaeth, Juno Reactor, Total Eclipse etc. The most tender moments mix with hard electronic beats creating magical soundscapes.
This is a piece of pure art and one the most beautifull albums i've ever heard!
1. Virtuality - Global Youth remix
2. The Healing (Aural Float treatment)
3. Sleeper in Metropolis (Hardfloor 97 version)
4. Letter of thanks to a friend (Radi Mate mix by Mouse on Mars)
5. Nida (Saafi Bros remix)
6. Our Darkness (Hardfloor 97 version)
7. Homecoming (Pascal F.E.O.S. remix)
8. Sleeper in Metropolis (Sleepers Revenge mix by Sven Vaeth and Ralf Hill)
9. Contact (Contact 2017 mix by The Mover)
10. Wallies (Night of the Hunter remix by Juno Reactor)
11. Our Darkness (Total Eclipse remix)